Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful...

It's that time of year again.
I love the special feel of the holidays, I wish it were this way all year long, but then again it wouldn't special if it were year round.
My cousin and his wife have both posted things that they are thankful for on their blogs. Amy had a really cute idea on hers, she had a small contest asking people to post 3 things they were thankful for and their favorite recipe. I didn't post my 3 things on her blog, so I thought I would do it here...

1. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and for the gospel in my life. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and for what his sacrifices have done for me personally. I am thankful for the knowledge that families are forever.

2. I am thankful for a wonderful husband and eternal companion. I am thankful that after raising two children, at the age of 44, he agreed to have another child and start all over again. I am thankful for the safe arrival of Jordan, and for the sweet spirit that she brings to our home. I am thankful for Mike's job that allows me to stay at home with our daughter.

3. I am thankful for my friends and family, and I miss those dearly that are not close. I cherish the times that we spend together, the hours spent on the phone.

Just like my cousins, I would love to hear what all of you are thankful for.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You look great in that picture!! I sure wish it was a little bigger so I could see your cutie pie. Thanks for sharing you thankfuls...stacy, I know that is not a real word. I am glad you guys are doing so well. I had fun talking to you on the phone the other day!

Sarah W. said...

You look so happy. Judging by your list, it seems you are! Jordan is so cute, I can't stand it. I think I am getting baby hungry again. I love snuggling with them. She looks like she is a good snuggly baby.

stacy said...

i LOVE that picture of you! you look so great! i too wish it was bigger though. congratulations on the weight loss, that is amazing.