Thursday, December 6, 2007

Some of my favorites...

The weekend that Jordan was blessed, was the first time that my entire family was together in a really long time. My cousin flew in to take family pictures of us and he was kind enough to take baby pictures of Jordan.

I have a small obsession with her feet, I love them. Mike's mom sent us these slippers. I shed a few tears getting her dressed for these. If she lives her life the way that I hope she will, this is the first of 4 white dresses and her first white slippers.


This is our family. Sarah is 19 and a sophmore in college. Alex is 17 and a senior in high school. It was great to have the kids come for that weekend, but it went by way to fast.


Sarah and Alex

My sweet baby girl. This is the blanket that my mom made for her. I love it. It has the brown with pink polka-dots on the back.


3 comments:

Ian Williams said...

Love the post.

Sarah said...

She is too cute for words. I love all the pictures. You and Mike look so happy coming out of the temple. You guys are awesome.

Sarah W. said...

I love taking trips down memory lane. Especially since they aren't memories for me. You are looking so good Shalene. I don't know what you are doing. It takes a good year for me to get all the baby fat off my body.