Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can you say HUGE difference....

it is amazing to see the difference in these pictures. And to think that when I looked in the mirror I didn't feel a whole lot different.

This is my little sister and I at Anakate's wedding in March, goofing around. I was 2 months along, and Mike and I had just told our families the day before.


In this picture I had just given birth about 30 minutes before. I look like a beached whale. However, I am happy to report that I have lost 61 pounds.

4 comments:

Sarah W. said...

so precious!!! It looks like jade has tears in her eyes as she is holding Jordan. She is so funny, what a fun relationship you guys have. I did the same thing when I had Emma. I didn't notice that I had ballooned so much until I look back. I was HUGE!!! Hey, how did you loose 60 lbs so fast? YOu gotta give me the secret.

Ian Williams said...

I have everything done. I am going to pick up blank DVD's and send then out to everyone tomorrow.

Sarah said...

But it is all worth it...right? Congrats on the weight loss. Keep the baby pics coming. I can't get enough of that cute baby GIRL!

Kristin said...

You look great! Thanks for sharing I love hearing what you are thankful for.