Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just because it is purple...

doesn't mean it is what you think it is. On saturday morning Mike and I were getting ready to go to my parents, when he asked "does my face look ok?"
I kind of laughed him off, and then he said "no, really does my face look different?"
So, I answered with "oh honey, am I not giving you enough attention?"
Then he asked me to feel his forehead...it was sticky, in a thick weird way and greasy.
Ladies, he had put NIPPLE CREAM on his face.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He said he wasn't paying attention and picked up the wrong tube, which led me to my concern... why was he putting foot cream on his face?

6 comments:

Sarah W. said...

at least it will help his dry, cracked and bleeding.....FACE!!! HA that is so funny. I bet it makes a great moisturizer.

Sarah said...

Holy Cow!! I am laughing so hard right now. That was one of the funniest things EVER!!!

Kristin said...

I am laughing so hard right now too! That is about the funniest new dad story I've ever heard!

Anonymous said...

i about died when i read this! SO HILARIOUS! i understand the mistake but foot cream is hilarious too.

stacy

Sarah said...

I just got the announcement in the mail. It is even more cute in person. You really did a great job on them and Jordan is so squishy. I love her cheeks.

weaverfam said...

That is really too funny.
Love your annoucements too!