Thursday, March 12, 2009

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was really busy and a lot of fun. I kicked off the morning with a shower for my girlfriend Emily, who had a beautiful little girl. While I was doing that Mike was in charge of an early morning fireside, with the BYU basketball assistant head coach, John Wardenburg. Mike knows John from early teenage years and contacted him to do a fireside while they were here in town to play TCU. Mike is the YM's president in our ward, and his guys loved it.

Then after lunch and a nap, Mike and I headed out to the BYU game with our friends Dallin & Paula. We met Jade & Shawn at the game. BYU smoked TCU, it was a good game. We had a great time and got to meet the coach and some players after the game. After the game we headed to Braums for ice cream, enjoyed more good conversation, and then called it a night.

I had a great time, I love you, Mike!!

Mike was so excited! BYU had just scored.

A little sisterly love!

Mike and Coach John Wardenburg

Shawn and Jade

Paula and Dallin
You would never know it by looking at this picture, but Paula is very pregnant
with thier third baby. She is actually going to be induced tonight.

1 comment:

ChristinaS said...

Just wanted to leave a note of hello. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and Jordan and more about my handsome brother. It's amazing how strong that Bowlby gene line really is. Mike does look identical to Dad. And Barbara (mom) is always telling me how much I look just like Deb and Jeanine. So cool!
Take care, catch up with you more later.. Hugs, your other sister in law....
Drop by my page sometime and check out my little family...