Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We made it...

here to the great land of Texas, but not without drama. We are into our apartment, but I am not even close to being unpacked yet. I do a little, swell, sit down and try a little more later. Our internet won't be set up until NEXT thursday. I am dying, I get on only when I am over at my parents....I am really bored without it. I hope all is well for everyone, I miss you all. I even miss my primary class, I hope they get a good teacher. I will change the look and update my blog next week. Love and miss you all!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad to hear from you! We were beginning to wonder if you were still alive...How is it being 'home' with all your family? I look forward to seeing more, take care of yourself.

stacy said...

i'm glad you're safe and sound. can't wait to hear all of the details. :)

Sarah said...

I am so happy to hear you made it to your new home safely. We miss you and can't wait to here the Texas Tid-bits.