Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A little party FUN!

My cousin graduated from college this past month, and she had a party to celebrate. Mike and my dad were both out of town, so mom and I loaded up Jordan and went for a fun evening. I love being a mom, and the older Jordan gets I love watching her interact with other kids.

Liam, Amy & Ian"s little guy, tried to keep Jordan off the slide. However, by the end of the night she had climbed to the top...a proud, but scary mommy moment.

The kids disappeared...I found them on the side of the house. I didn't snap the picture fast enough, Liam had just kissed Jordan....so cute!

She gets on fine, but can't get off!

Amy made this beautiful cake for the party. I think I need a lesson or two from Amy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture where he had just kissed her, adorable!!!

Angela said...

That looks too perfect to be a cake! It's a good thing you ID'd it in the caption or I would have kept thinking they were boxes or something.