Thursday, August 7, 2008

The last night that we were in town we took our dear friends out to dinner for putting up with us for a week. It was a blast...and we had some major "gut laughing" going on at our table.
We were going to invite our family to go with us, but before we could there had to be good old fashioned drama (one of the main reasons that we are so happy to not live there!), because we hadn't spent any money on them...so we didn't invite them. I would have loved to have my nieces and nephews with us, but the adults would have thought that they were being invited out of guilt. I think that someone forgot that we had just bought her an airline ticket to come to Texas for 2 weeks!
Well, enough about that,
we had a awesome time with our friends!!

Chloe, she is 2 years and 1 day older than Jordan. I went into labor on her birthday.

Jordan eating her Costco animal crackers..she loves them.

Jordan, and her big sister Sarah...Jordan was ready for a bottle.

Alex, Oliver and Stuart

Mike and Alex

Sara and I, once again I looked like crap and I had Mount St. Helen's on my chin. Not to mention two mornings before vacation I woke up missing a contact...and it was my last pair. So boohoo, I had to wear my glasses on vacation...I always feel undressed when I have them on.

And last but not least, Dave making faces at Chloe!!

1 comment:

Analee said...

It looks like you had a great time. It is so fun to see friends and family again. Oh, and those pictures of the sunset are beautiful.