Saturday, June 28, 2008

So I was tagged by Alaina, and this is a long one, I don't ever do these, so I won't be offened if you scroll past, but I am waiting for my dad to go to Ikea...so I have time, and Jordan is napping...
1. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? If I remember the story correctly my dad heard the name on his mission to Ireland and liked it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Come on now...I don't cry.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roasted turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? Yes, I have 3, Sarah (20), Alex (18) and Jordan (9 mo.). Sarah and Alex are Mike's from his first marriage.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Well heck yeah I would! I am always a joy to be around! ;)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, Never!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I plan on keeping all body parts and organs. I'll give birth but don't come near me with a knife.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I agree with Alaina, for some reason plummeting to the earth below held by only a single rope to save me from impending pain and death does not sound so appealing.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love cereal, all cereal with really cold milk.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, that requires me to use my hands and they are usually full.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mental, Emotional or Physical? Depends on the day.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair and smile.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink of course, with a whole lot of brown.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My doulbe chin.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Loved ones and friends.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST THIS? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes. Anyone surprised?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Mini biscuts from Chick-fil-a, Jade raves about them...I thought they were ok.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Alaina's playlist.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Again I agree with Alaina, I would wnat to be the whole box, all the colors! Haha who wants to be just one color?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Mike, Gain Apple Mango Tango, and the air after the rain.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT TAGGED YOU? Yes, it is always easy to love family out os state, ;) love you Alaina!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Any sporting event, but really none of it on TV.
27. HAIR COLOR? Auburn/Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WERE CONTACTS? Yes, but I woke up two mornings before vacation missing one, it was my last pair...so I had to wear glasses on vacation....boohoo.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Homemade and grilled hamburgers.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings....I don't like to be scared.
32. LAST MOVIE WATCHED? Fools Gold, I liked it.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring or Fall.
35. HUGS or KISSES? That depends.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Good moist chocolate cake.
37. MOST LIKELY TO POST? Not really sure, it is a long one.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO POST? ME, but I am already doing it..
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? I am trying to finish Twilight.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am at my mom's it is plain grey.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing, Jade watched Jordan so Mike and I could go to dinner. I then I worked on the computer.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Jordan's giggle.
43. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? The Beatles for sure!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Earth I suppose. That's pretty far from heaven.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I like to make things pretty...at least I think they are.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Worth, TEXAS.
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Scotland, I want to see where my mom comes from. Or to heaven to see loved ones that have gone on, or into Oma's mind.

OK, I tag Jade and Emily.

4 comments:

Alaina said...

yeah you actually did it! we have a lot of the same answers! Good to see you post again. Love it!

Bonnie said...

Hah, I know a time when you always cry...anytime you teach in YW! We love you though.

Analee said...

Well, I should have a box of kleenex next to the computer. I am going to seriously do that. I loved your answers--especially the last one. Oh, that we could just tell her we love her.

Jenna and Lafe said...

I love this you get to learn things you might not have known.