Saturday, March 1, 2008

Learning new things



Everyday I play for a few minutes with my PSE 6, and I love it even more every time. My friend Bonnie is a great help, even though she has PSE 5, and the programs are different. Alex, my step son, is graduating in June and his mom and step dad are throwing him a party. I want him to have really cool invitations, the kind that everyone talks about. He is a special kid, we love him. So here it is...the invite I put together for him. I am not finished with it yet, I am waiting for some more info from him and his mom...I hope he loves it as much as he loved he truck (which is my dads baby).

2 comments:

stacy said...

this looks so awesome! he is going to love them. you are really talented. i love your scrablook pages too. super cute!

Kristin said...

I love them. You are really great at what you do. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.