Thursday, May 17, 2007

I need Blogging 101...

Ok, for you ladies out there that enjoy blogging, I have a couple questions....

  1. Last night when I finally figured out how to add a picture to my post, I could not figure out why my pictures from SLC were different sizes. Is there a way to change that, and can you rearrange them anyway you want?
  2. If I delete a draft, once I have published it, does it delete it from my blog?

Other than these things, I am really enjoying this. I find myself looking for things to take pictures of, so I can blog about them. Like this morning my grandmother stated that she was hungry, I usually have to ask her. So, I warmed her an orange roll with cream cheese frosting and cut it into bite size pieces. I got busy doing other things and turned to check on her, she must have had 2 or 3 pieces in her mouth, she looked like a chipmunk. When she was done chewing and I told her not to put so much in her mouth she said,"Oh, ok I am sorry, I have never eaten anything like this before, I am still learning how to eat."

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Man, you really don't know what to expect when it comes to your grandma do you? I am learning so much about you and your personality through your blog. You are an amazing person, and I can tell you are a patient soul. Well I am not the blogging expert I wish I was either, so I am not going to be much help, Sorry. I am southern Utah, It is about 8 hours if you drive straight through, however when you have kids it always takes FORever!!